Flip②▶ the ALTACITIES Trilogy of Blogs▶ On the web, but designed for tablets










AltaConnect


Canswerist.com®


VoyagerVision

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Debunking myths: Aging & Illness

http://goo.gl/m8Nh4P
My friends, neighbors, and family know that I am walking around with the stem cells of a Twenty-Something donor.  That is, since August 2007, I am the grateful steward of life-saving stem cells from an unrelated German donor who, without knowing me, simply walked into a German medical center to sign up as a donor in the international BMT (bone marrow transplant) program that eventually delivered his stem cells to help cure my mantle cell lymphoma, or at least sustain my life and health for the last seven years.

And while my blood type and blood DNA changed to match that of my donor, all other physical characteristics, including my age, now 66 (59 at the transplant), and the aging process did not reverse or slow down due to the transplant.  So, I offer this 'social current see' for boomers like me who are constantly searching for the Fountain of Youth.  A stem cell transplant may not be the answer, but check out what this source has to say:

Bingo, bango, bongo or just BINGDebunking myths: Aging & Illness

Flip②▶STORIFYFLIPBOARDBLOGGERINsync ® ★ SUBSCRIBE

photo
                 




NOW ▶Flip2▶Boomer♥WORTH another microblog created, edited and archived by ALTACITIES® http://altacities.com Flip2 ▶ the SCS * (Social Current See), including what's up with our 8-year MCL survival journey ▶Content archived on Blogger, Facebook, Flipboard, Google+, Linkedin, ShowYou, Storify, Twitter, YouTube, Amazone Crossing

ADD COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AT THE END OF EACH POST ▶Flip②▶the SOCIAL CURRENT SEE

No comments:

by Canswerist® ▶ aka Altaloman®

Today's Tweets are Tomorrow's Posts




When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

Social Media